quick treatment for minor injuries
- Cuts, scrapes, and bruises
- Minor functional movement injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Rashes and burns
- Repetitive use injuries
- Bloodborne pathogen exposure
Serious injuries or injuries that need hands-on care (like stitches) will still need to be seen in-person at a clinic. If the Concentra Telemed clinician thinks your injury is too serious to be seen via Concentra Telemed, they may refer you to a medical center or physical therapy.
How to Use Concentra Telemed and concentra telerehab
Before you start, make sure your device (computer, tablet, or smartphone) has a functional webcam and microphone. You'll also need your driver's license or state ID to show to your care coordinator.
- Once you're ready, open your browser and go to ConcentraTelemed.com.
- Using your email address, sign up for a Concentra Telemed account. If you already have a Concentra Telemed account, select “log in.”
- Once you’ve signed in, click on an available care coordinator to start your visit.
- The care coordinator will check you in and ask some questions about your injury or illness.
- When they're done checking you in, you'll be connected with a clinician for treatment.