DOT Drug Testing
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN A DOT DRUG TEST?
DOT drug testing is different from regular drug tests. For example, even though there are several ways to perform a drug test, the DOT only allows urine drug testing. They also require a very thorough testing process, so results usually take longer to process.
- HHS certified lab testing only
- No rapid, instant, or point of contact testing permitted
- Tests for marijuana, cocaine, phencyclidine, amphetamines and methamphetamine, opiates
GET DOT DRUG TESTING
Does your business need DOT drug testing? Are you looking for a drug consortium or drug testing TPA? Concentra is the provider of choice for 85% of the Fortune 500, and for good reason:
- 35+ years of experience
- A national network of drug test clinics
- Current with all state and federal testing regulations
- Thorough testing process
Fill out our form and we’ll get in touch about how to get DOT drug tests for your business.