Expert Guidance and Advice
Scalable, Cost-Effective Advice
When you need the expertise of a physician to help guide your programs, Concentra has you covered. Concentra’s medical directorship gives you all the benefits and expertise of a company medical director—without the time and expense involved in permanently hiring a physician. We connect you with physicians who can provide skilled advice specific to your workforce at an affordable cost.
Solutions Tailored to Your Business
Whether you need a one-time consultation or want active, ongoing guidance, we have a solution for you. Our medical directors are all part of Concentra’s team of experienced physicians, so they have access to the knowledge and expertise of more than 150 other physicians. They’ll use this expertise to develop detailed reports and recommendations just for you, based on your business and the challenges you’re seeing in your workforce. Our service is scalable to align with the size of your organization—so pricing is tailored to your budget and needs.
What to Expect from a Medical Director
- Development and review of corporate health and safety programs and initiatives
- Employee wellness and preventive medicine programs
- Travel medicine
- Oversight of biological screening and immunization programs
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) and substance abuse
- Chart reviews and medical determinations
- Medical surveillance
- Crisis response
- OSHA-mandated hazardous materials program consultation