Reduce Time Away from Work
Concentra Telemed™ is a telemedicine solution for occupational injuries. From the easy check-in to the expert evaluation, Concentra Telemed makes the injury care process more convenient for you and your employees. By using their computer or smartphone, your employees can get treatment for initial injuries, rechecks, and physical therapy from a trained clinician.
How to Use Concentra Telemed
- When an employee is injured at work, they should immediately report it to their supervisor who will then complete an incident report and authorization for treatment.
- If telemedicine is appropriate, the supervisor will offer it as a treatment option to the employee. The employee can register for Concentra Telemed on ConcentraTelemed.com or by downloading the Concentra Telemed app.
- The employee clicks on an available coordinator to request a visit and connect with one of our care coordinators who conducts intake and then transfers the worker to a clinician.
- The clinician examines, diagnoses, and treats the worker, and then transfers the patient back to the care coordinator for checkout.
- At checkout, the care coordinator will review any work restrictions and set up any necessary follow-up care, including rechecks.
- After the visit, the worker receives their paperwork via secure email.
Concentra Telemedicine is available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IL, IA, KY, ME, MD, MI, MN, MO, NE, NJ, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WI
Treat Minor Injuries and More
- Minor functional movement injuries
- Cuts, scrapes, and bruises
- Sprains and strains
- Rashes and burns
- Repetitive use injuries
- Bloodborne pathogen exposure
Serious injuries or injuries that need hands-on care, like stitches, will still need to be seen in-person by a clinician. Depending on the severity of an injury, the clinician may refer an employee for in-person medical or therapy care.
Access Convenient Injury Care
Concentra Telemed is one of the many services we offer that contributes to a well-rounded, cost-effective occupational health program. Ready to take the next step? Take advantage of convenient employee care and enhance your injury care program – fill out our contact form.
Reap the Benefits
- Immediate injury care at work
- Convenient access from anywhere
- Extended hours
- Reduced employee time away from work