About the Clinic
- Workers Comp Injury Treatment
- Injury Treatment
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Health Services
- Drug Screening
- Other Pre Employment Services
- Quantitative Fit Testing
- Urgent Care
Urgent Care Center Visits
We want your visit to Concentra San Bernardino to go smoothly. Here’s what you need to bring to ensure the time you spend at the clinic is effective and efficient.
- Photo ID
- Proof of insurance
- Medical history information
- List of current prescriptions
Payment in full is due at the time of your visit. We make paying for your visit easy for you by accepting several types of payment.
Payment Types Accepted
For urgent care visits, we make paying for your visit easy for you by accepting several types of payment:
- We accept most insurance plans
- We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards
- We also offer online bill pay, should you receive additional bills from your visit
If you have a question, need assistance, or would like to set up a Concentra® account, please fill out the form below. Our team will reach out to you within 2-4 business days. Please note that you cannot use this form to order rides to the center at this time.