Complimentary Transportation Service for Your Injured Employees
Hassle-free Rides for Injured Employees
How It Works
- Employee is injured at work and reports the injury to the supervisor. Supervisor completes an incident report and treatment authorization.
- Supervisor calls local Concentra medical center to request transportation for the injured employee.
- Injured employee receives a text message indicating that a ride has been scheduled.
- When the driver is on the way, the employee receives another text message with ride and driver details.
- Upon arriving at the scheduled pickup location, the driver transports the employee to the nearest Concentra medical center for care. If necessary, Concentra arranges the employee’s return transportation.
See What’s Available in Your State
Although we offer our transportation service in all states with operating Concentra centers, what we provide varies by state. Concentra provides complimentary transportation for initial injury visits in all states.