Complimentary Transportation Service for Your Injured Employees
How It Works
- Your employee is injured at work and reports the injury to his/her supervisor. The supervisor completes an incident report and treatment authorization.
- The supervisor calls a local Concentra medical center to request transportation for the injured employee.
- The employee and supervisor get a text message notifying them that a ride has been scheduled.
- When the driver is on the way, the employee gets another text message with ride and driver details.
- The driver arrives at the scheduled pick-up location to take the employee to the nearest Concentra medical center, then drops him or her off for care. If necessary, Concentra will also arrange the employee’s return transportation.
See What’s Available in Your State
Although we offer our transportation service in all states with operating Concentra centers, what we provide varies by state. Concentra provides transportation for initial injury visits in all states. In most states, we also provide transportation for all injury-related visits, including re-checks, physical therapy and specialty visits. Discover what we provide in your state below.
Ready to Ride?
Contact your local Concentra medical center to arrange transportation for your employee.