Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Physician Assistant who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a Physician Assistant, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Hone your skills with the chance to join medical expert panels, educate colleagues, and more. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Outpatient Clinic environment
- Minimal travel
- Monday - Friday, no nights or weekends required
- 4 day work week (80% full time schedule) available upon request
- Occupational Medicine/Employee Health focused
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR system
- OnSite Digital Xray
- OnSite Physical Therapy Department
- Parter with Full Time Physician + robust support staff on site
Two + years of experience in a related setting preferred: occupational medicine, urgent care, sports medicine, family medicine or emergency medicine
- Active and unrestricted Virginia license
- Graduate of an accredited PA (or FNP) program of an accredited university
- Board Certification
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- FMCSA NRCME certification required prior to start date. If not already certified, we provide this CME to you.
- DEA required prior to start date if not already certified.
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Annual Base Salary + Monthly RVU Bonus opportunity + Quarterly Quality Incentive Bonus
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Live Healthy Incentives
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans