Executive Administrative Assistant Addison, TX
The Executive Administrative Assistant will ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service by putting all customers (internal and external) first and supporting the company’s mission, vision statements.
This role will provide executive-level support to the Executive Team by maintaining the schedule, arranging travel, preparing special reports and/or project management, meeting planning, and performing clerical functions. This position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and provide solutions with a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Monitors status of department work to resolve issues within scope of authority and/or notify appropriate party for resolution and inform supervisor of operational problems.
- Tracks projects to ensure appropriate prioritization with respect to deadlines.
- Manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact. Prepares special or one-time reports, summaries or replies to inquiries, conducts preliminary research, and selects relevant information from a variety of sources.
- Anticipates and prepares materials needed by the leaders for conferences, correspondence, appointments, meetings, telephone calls, etc.
- Maintains calendar, schedules appointments, and arranges meetings; proactively communicates changes, and anticipates and responds to scheduling conflicts.
- Develops a strong, strategic partnership with executives to improve day to day efficiency.
- Handles a variety of matters involving contact with various departmental staff.
- Maintains and compiles various department financial, human resource, and statistical reports and logs.
- Records minutes, notes, and commitments made by leader or staff during meetings and arranges for implementation or follow up.
- Arranges and manages all travel details and expenses for executives.
- Coordinates and plans large events.
- Composes letters and memoranda from verbal direction, dictation, or from knowledge of company policies and procedures using a PC software package.
- Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails, and mail. Handles all calls and visitors with customer service and professionalism, ascertaining nature of business, and follow-up to appropriate person.
- Reads publications, regulations, and directives and takes action or refers those that are important to supervisor and staff.
- Assists in some administrative details, usually of a confidential nature.
- Exceptional language skills
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
- Proficient in PC word processing software such as Word and spreadsheet software such as Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization and detail-oriented skills
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain positive in high pressure and stressful situations
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Outstanding attention to detail to review and edit text and prepare various written documents
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) or professional certification in office management or executive assistant training preferred
JOB RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- Customarily has at least four or more years of demonstrated experience (preferably in healthcare setting as an executive assistant or senior level administrative assistant)
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Office environment
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled