Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Physician Assistant who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a Physician Assistant, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Hone your skills with the chance to join medical expert panels, educate colleagues, and more. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- 8AM-5PM schedule
- Occupational Medicine/Employee Health Focused
- Urgent Care services offered to the public
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR
- OnSite Digital Xray
- OnSite Physical Therapy
- Work alongside full time physician and robust support staff team
Two + years of experience in occupational medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting required
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of an accredited PA program of an accredited university
- Board Certification
- FMCSA NRCME required prior to start date
- DEA required
- Must be proficient in treating a patient demographic ages 2 and up
- Proficient with treatment of minor injuries, including suturing lacerations, i&d
- Proficient in evaluation of musculoskeletal injuries and interpreting xray
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Live Healthy Incentives
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans