Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner PRN, Nashville, TN
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician Assistant who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a PRN Physician Assistant, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Shift times: weekdays, during normal business hours
- Occasional Saturdays available from 9am-2pm at our Elm Hill Pike location only
- 7 locations within the Nashville Metro area
- Minimal travel - view all locations here: www.concentra.com/locations
- Schedule shifts 1-2 months in advance
- MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
- We utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
- Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
- In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
Minimum of 2 years of post-graduate experience in occupational medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting
- Active and unrestricted TN medical license
- Graduate of accredited PA program of accredited university
- Board Certification
- Must be able to see patients ages 2 and up for Urgent Care visits
- FMCSA NRCME
This is an employed, W2 opportunity, offering:
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage - claims based with tail provided
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- CME opportunities, including the FMCSA NRCME
- Colleague referral bonus program
- Concentra Perks - Colleague discount with most fortune 500 goods and services
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans