We're in the amazing position for a future filled with growth and success. Bring your talent to Concentra, one of the largest health care providers in the nation and find out just how far it can take you. Are you ready to be a part of the team?
Concentra has an opening for an Onsite Paramedic. In this role, you will administer first-aid treatment and life support care to sick or injured persons in a pre-hospital setting. Activities include developing and maintaining programs of preventative physical care for employees, providing wellness training and performing health screenings.
• Develop, coordinate and implement a comprehensive injury and illness prevention program for employees
• Administer prescribed first-aid treatment at site of emergency, or in specially equipped vehicle, performing such activities as application of splints, administration of oxygen or intravenous injections, treatment of minor wounds or abrasions, or administration of artificial resuscitation and recommends treatment or referrals of the injured employee to a medical facility
• Act as liaison between employee/employer and Concentra Onsite Medical Center to arrange physical evaluations and coordinate and conduct post-injury rehabilitation for employees
• Develop and maintain programs of preventative physical care for employees
• Provide physical conditioning and wellness training to the employees
• Conduct CPR/First Aid/Blood borne Pathogens Training
• Conduct alcohol and urine drug screening by the employer and in accordance with state and federal regulations
• Determine nature and extent of illness or injury, or magnitude of catastrophe, to establish first aid procedures to be followed or need for additional assistance, basing decisions on statements of persons involved, examination of victim or victims, and knowledge of emergency medical practice
• Assist treatment center admitting personnel to obtain and record information related to victims' vital statistics and circumstances of emergency
• This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Valid state EMT-P Certification/EMS license, required
• Must maintain EMS license throughout employment
• Current CPR and First Aid certifications
• ACLS course completion required
• Customarily has at least two or more years of EMT/Paramedic experience
• Experience to include participating in various administrative educational or medical support services
We are an organization that supports your growth and well-being as much as it's patients. You can develop in an organization as dynamic as you are. If you want to grow in the healthcare field consider Concentra. Apply today to start the next chapter in occupational healthcare greatness.
Are you ready to make Concentra your final career destination? We look forward to working with you very soon.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans