Physician Clinic Medical Director Blaine, MN
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
More time for your patients and more time for you. It’s time to learn more about careers at Concentra.
At Concentra, our Physician Center Medical Directors spend 90% of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining 10% focused on recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management. This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America’s workforce.
Center Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm | No nights, call, weekends and holidays are off!
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Procedural skills are required (suture, splinting, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience is preferred
- Ability to see 3-4 patients/hour
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses - paid quarterly
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time + PTO
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation Assistance
If you’re ready for a fresh start, consider Concentra!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management. Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans