Radiologic Technologist Part Time Arbutus, MD
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, has an opening for a Radiologic Technologist. Unique to Radiologist Technologist roles with other organizations, Concentra will empower you to learn and perform a variety of facets in medical care. Not only will you manage diagnostic x-ray examinations and produce x-ray images for interpretation by licensed practitioners, but you will also get to support and directly perform other routine medical procedures and assist the back office team.
Radiologic Technologists thrive at Concentra by providing a full continuum of care. We offer a unique chance to perform above and beyond the average technologist’s duties. You will work with the front office team to assist in clerical duties as well as support the back office. As someone who will spend one-on-one time with our patients, we will rely on your excellent customer service skills. Your efforts will ensure an efficient and comfortable stay for our patients. Make a meaningful difference in health care at Concentra!
- High School graduate or equivalent
- A valid and current license by the state in which employed, if state offers a licensing certification program
- Valid and current registration with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or have valid and current registration with an equivalent Radiologic Technology credentialing agency
- CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred)
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans