Radiologic Technologist - Lexington, KY
We're in the amazing position for a future filled with growth and success. Bring your talent to Concentra, one of the largest health care providers in the nation and find out just how far it can take you.
When you build your career with Concentra, you will learn and grow alongside a dedicated team, making a positive impact on our patient experience, their quality of care and happiness. Concentra will empower you to learn and perform a variety of facets in medical care. Not only do we handle diagnostic x-ray examinations and produce x-ray images for interpretation by licensed practitioners, but you will also get to support and directly perform other routine medical procedures.
- Our Radiologic Technologists (Rad Techs) are committed to delivering a full continuum of care.
- A rare chance to perform medical procedures above and beyond the average technologist's duties.
- Work with the front office team to assist in clerical duties as well as support the back office.
- One-on-one time with our patients will ensure an efficient and customer focused experience. Together, we will make an important difference in healthcare at Concentra.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Current licensure by the state in which employed, if state offers a licensing certification program
- Current registration with The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), or have an equivalent Radiologic Technology credentialing agency
- CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred)
The experience you will gain is limitless, as are the career advantages with Concentra. In addition to a full medical plan with a 401(k) employer match, we offer career advantages that are second to none:
- Be part of a committed team that’s growing fast and making a difference
- At many locations, you’ll enjoy a M-F schedule – your weekends are all yours
- Work with leading edge technologies and continuously advance your knowledge and skills
- Mentor and support your team members to succeed
We are the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services, and we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. Our practice is responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace. Our mission is to keep America’s workforce healthy, one patient at a time.
Are you ready to make Concentra your final career destination? We look forward to working with you very soon.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans