Physical Therapist Assistant Outpatient Orthopedics
Concentra, one of the largest Physical Therapy providers in the nation, is now hiring a full time physical therapy assistant. Compassion and interpersonal skills come first in this position as hundreds of concerned patients will seek out your assistance to ease their pain each year. As a Concentra Physical Therapist Assistant, you will be personally rewarded as you assist your patients in conquering their injuries.
You will have the opportunity to not only help execute patient treatments and ensure good communication but to also to collaborate with your colleagues to improve processes within the center.
Apply today to this excellent opportunity as a Physical Therapy Assistant!
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant program with an Associate’s degree
- Licensure/registration requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans