Physician Clinic Medical Director North Orlando
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
More time for your patients and more time for you. It’s time to learn more about careers at Concentra.
This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America’s workforce.
- Monday through Friday
- No nights or weekends
- 100% outpatient
- Work alongside robust support team: Advanced Practice Clinician, Front & Back Office Team, Center Operations Director and Center Physical Therapy Director
- Occupational Medicine focused: we help keep Florida's workforce healthy!
- Preventive services include: pre-employment & maintenance work physicals, surveillance testing
- Treatment of minor injuries sustained in the workplace
- OnSite Physical Therapy Department
- OnSite Digital Xray
- Urgent Care services available to the community (ages 2 and up)
- Travel health services
- Immigration exams
- Treatment of minor injuries and illness
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in an ABMS or AOA recognized specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- FMCSA NRCME certification required
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare and be credentialed with all payors, as we accept all forms of insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans