Physician Clinic Medical Director Full Time Northern Orlando, FL
This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America’s workforce.
Our Florida locations provide a full spectrum of workplace healthcare services, to help America’s workforce stay healthy and safe throughout their careers. Services include preventive care, such as pre-employment fitness for duty exams, maintenance physicals, surveillance testing, immunizations & travel health services. 1 in every 5 injuries sustained in the workplace in the United States are treated by Concentra. Our centers are complemented with OnSite Physical Therapy to help our patients restore function and mobility.
Urgent Care services are offered to the community, as we care for patients ages 2 and up for acute injuries, sports physicals, etc. Urgent Care unrelated to the workplace is a small percentage of overall visits; in Florida this generally accounts for 2-10%, pending location. We are not accepting sick visits at this time due to COVID (subject to change in the future).
With 522 locations nationwide, our colleagues work together to help keep America’s workforce healthy, one patient at a time. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, no nights or weekends required
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in a related ABMS or AOA recognized specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare for Urgent Care patients
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans