Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and leadership skills. As a Concentra PRN Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment - 100% outpatient
- One location in Ocala - primary area of scheduling
- Leesburg and Orlando are also optional
- Schedule shifts in advance
- Shift times are weekdays only - Monday through Friday
- Shifts times are commonly:
- Half days/partial shifts also available
- Multi-clinician center - work alongside a team consisting of other physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Robust front & back office support team
- Collaborate with on-site Physical Therapy Department
- Digital X-ray OnSite
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR system
- Occupational Medicine/Employee Health focused practice. Core services include:
- Pre-Employment Physical Exams
- Employment Maintenance Physicals
- Employment Surveillance Testing
- Treat minor acute injuries sustained in the workplace
- Urgent Care services are offered to the general public (small percentage of overall visits, generally less than 5%)
- Treat patients aged 2 and up
- We are currently not accepting sick visits presenting with COVID-like symptoms/upper respiratory illnesses.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in a related ABMS or AOA recognized specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare for urgent care credentialing
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage - Claims based with tail coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- CME Opportunities
- Colleague Referral Bonus
- Collague Discounts with most Fortune 500 goods/services
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans