Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Onsite Full Time
From our 500+ locations nationwide, including our 35 Florida centers, we provide a full spectrum of
workplace healthcare, to help America’s workforce stay healthy and safe throughout their careers.
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for
a Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner, to diagnose and treat work-related injuries, and perform
pre-placement, DOT, public safety, and surveillance physical examinations for this private company.
We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on your well-being. Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being
and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment – Lakeland, Florida
- Private OnSite Medical Center - not open to the public
- Average 7 to 10 patients per shift, providing you ample time to spend with each patient to ensure superb patient experience is delivered
- Pre-employment & maintenance physicals
- Treat minor injuries sustained at work
- Primary Care/Wellness services offered
- Schedule – Full Time:
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu: 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Fridays: 7:00am-3:00pm
- No weekends required
- Examine patients and compile patient medical data and examination results
- Administer or order diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory tests
- Compile patient medical data, including health history and physical examination results; interpret diagnostic test results for deviations
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing, wound care, and managing infections
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
- Collaborates with Center Medical Director (OffSite) to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
- Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for all center colleagues.
- As this is a solo-clinician location, you must be proficient in working independently.
- At least 2 years of related experience in employee health/occupational medicine
- Active and unrestricted Florida license
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner program
- Skilled in the treatment of minor trauma and orthopedic injuries
- Knowledge of the techniques and information needed to diagnose and treat human injuries
- Active DEA
- FMCSA NRCME
BENEFITS (Full Time): This is a W2 employed opportunity – we do not offer 1099/contractor options
- Compensation package – Annual Base Salary
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Claims Based Medical Malpractice Coverage; Tail Provided
- Annual CME Allowance
- Reimbursement for dues on renewal of applicable licensure, certifications, memberships, etc
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off Package:
- New colleagues accrue:
- 18 days of regular PTO annually
- This increases with tenure
- 5 days of CME PTO annually
- 6 PTO Extended Illness days annually
- Paid Holidays
- 18 days of regular PTO annually
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Concentra Perks: Corporate Discounts with most Fortune 500 goods & services
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans