Physician Clinic Medical Director Full Time
This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America’s workforce.
- Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Multi-clinician center: Work with full time APC, full time Physical Therapist + robust front & back office support team.
Core services include:
- Career focused preventive care, including pre-employment fitness for duty exams, maintenance physicals & surveillance testing.
- Treatment of 1 in every 5 minor injuries sustained at work in the United States.
- Early intervention sports medicine approach, to help patients rehabilitate from acute musculoskeletal injuries, via our physician’s collaborative approach with on-site physical therapy & orthopedics.
- Urgent Care services offered to the community:
- Treatment of minor injuries and acute illnesses
- Sports physicals, travel health services & immigration exams
- Urgent Care unrelated to the workplace is a small percentage of overall visits in most locations.
- We do not provide traditional primary care services; we do not manage chronic conditions.
Your safety and the safety of our patients is our top priority. To mitigate exposure to COVID in our clinics as much as possible, we are currently not accepting walk-in sick visits presenting with COVID symptoms.
Work environment FAQ:
- Occupational Medicine/Workplace Health Focused
- Urgent Care serviced provided to the public
- Clinical environment - 100% Outpatient
- OnSite Digital Xray
- OnSite Physical Therapy Department
- Robust front & back-office support teams
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR system
- Physician Flexible Dress Code:
- Business professional attire or Plain Black Scrubs
- White coats are encouraged, but not required.
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Board Certification or Eligibility in an ABMS or AOA recognized specialty preferred
- Active and unrestricted FL Medical License
- Ability to see patients ages 2 and older (for urgent care)
- Graduate of accredited program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction (required prior to start date)
- Must be eligible to participate in/not be opted out of Medicare as we accept all forms of insurance (for Urgent Care patients)
- FMCSA NRCME certification (required prior to start date, we provide this CME for those not certified)
- Generous Paid Time Off Package includes 6 weeks of PTO + holidays and paid sick leave
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation/student loan assistance available
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans