Psychologist Independent 1099
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Psychologist to provide specialist services to our team as a 1099 independent consultant. Concentra Advanced Specialists assist in the management of medically complex patients, expedite return to work and functional restoration. In addition, you will communicate with employers and take an active role in the case management. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
- 4-8 hours per week
- Flexible scheduling with consideration of your private practice
- Examines patient for symptoms of organic, congenital, or acquired disorders and determines nature and extent, performs comprehensive examinations, referring to diagnostic tests and utilizes medical instruments and equipment when appropriate; documents all medical information.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient data and information.
- Orders and performs diagnostic tests and therapeutic procedures and interprets test results for deviations from normal and provides follow up care.
- Consults with physicians, attorneys, insurance adjusters and managed care coordinators regarding status.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Responsible for participating in Quality Assurance, Performance Improvement activities and staff meetings.
- This position is an independent contractor role for Concentra. Compensation for services is determined by a revenue share model.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in treating patients
- Preferred experience treating work related injuries and/or mental health
- Licensure requirements of the state of practice
- Doctor of Psychology Degree from APA approved program with APA approved internship
- Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled