Spine Surgeon Consultant
- Biweekly, 3 -4 hours per session
- Flexible scheduling with consideration of your private practice
This position is an independent contractor role for Concentra. Compensation for services is determined by a revenue share model.
- Preferred experience in treating patients with work related injuries
- Licensure requirements of the state of practice
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Board Certification in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
This is 1099/Contractor, supplemental practice opportunity.