Concentra Acquires Five Medical Centers from Centura Centers for Occupational Medicine in Colorado
ADDISON, Texas — March 29, 2021 — Concentra®, the nation’s leader in occupational medicine, today announced the acquisition of five medical centers from Centura Centers for Occupational Medicine (CCOM) in Colorado.
- The CCOM South Denver location at 11960 Lioness Way, Suite 150, Parker, Colorado 80134 will become Concentra Parker.
- The CCOM Sisters Grove location in St. Francis Hospital at 6011 East Woodmen Road, Suite 100, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923 will become Concentra Woodmen Road.
- The CCOM Pueblo location at 4112 Outlook Boulevard, Suite 325, Pueblo, Colorado 81008 will become Concentra Outlook Boulevard.
- The CCOM Church Ranch location at 7233 Church Ranch Boulevard, Cottonwood Pod, Westminster, Colorado 80021 will close and combine with Concentra’s Broomfield location at 290 Nickel Street, Suite 200, Broomfield, Colorado 80020. Current patients will be directed to Concentra Broomfield, and also have access to other Concentra centers nearby, including Concentra Thornton and Concentra Thornton Parkway.
- The CCOM Broadmoor location at 1263 Lake Plaza Drive, Suite 130, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80906 will close and combine with Concentra’s Bijou location at 402 West Bijou Street, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905. Current patients will be directed to Concentra Bijou and also have access to other Concentra centers nearby, including Concentra South Academy, Concentra Rockrimmon, and Concentra Austin Bluffs.
Work injury care, physical therapy, and other employer-related health services will be available at the new Concentra Parker, Concentra Woodmen Road, and Concentra Outlook Boulevard locations. In addition to these services, patients will have access to telemedicine for minor work injuries, rechecks, and more. Concentra also provides COVID-19 services including return-to-work assessment, evaluation, and laboratory testing.
As part of this acquisition, Centura Health®, CCOM’s parent company, will use Concentra as its work injury care provider for its employees.
“We are excited to partner on this transaction with Centura Health, one of the leading hospital systems in Colorado. Concentra will continue to provide the quality service and medical expertise that Centura Health is known for,” said Scott Cole, MD, director of Concentra medical operations. “We welcome our new CCOM colleagues and are pleased to work with them to offer employers in Denver, Colorado Springs, and Pueblo additional access points to best-in-class occupational health care.”
Concentra has long been known as the premier provider of occupational health services delivered through an extensive network of 516 locations nationwide and 26 in Colorado. Through its affiliated clinicians, the company offers quality, efficient medical care to meet the needs of employers and their employees at convenient times and locations.
To explore Concentra’s ever-expanding national footprint and to see a complete list of locations, visit www.Concentra.com.
Concentra, a division of Select Medical, is a leading health care company focused on improving the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time. Through its managed practice groups and affiliated clinicians, the company currently provides occupational medicine, urgent care, physical therapy, and wellness services from 516 medical centers nationwide. In addition to these medical center locations, Concentra currently serves employers by providing a broad range of health advisory services and operating more than 150 onsite medical facilities. www.Concentra.com