Urgent Care, also known as immediate care, bridges the gap between the injury or illness that can’t wait for an appointment with the family physician and the life-threatening situation that merits a trip to the emergency room.
Concentra Urgent Care medical centers are a convenient, affordable way to get quality care.
Making professional health care convenient and affordable
- Convenient - You don’t need an appointment, and the urgent care centers are open regular hours, and many are open evenings and weekends as well.
- Affordable - Concentra’s urgent care centers can provide the same quality of care at a fraction of the cost of an emergency room.
- ER costs can be more than 6 times higher for the same quality of medical care.
- Many insurance companies’ urgent care co-payments are substantially lower than their ER co-payments.
- Quality care - They are staffed by medical experts—certified physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and physicians board-certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, or Occupational/Preventive medicine.
Concentra recognizes the uniqueness of children who are less than 2 years of age. If your child is in this age group, please see your pediatrician or family doctor or go to a hospital.