When you are injured, you want someone you can trust to diagnose your injury, and make the pain go away fast. Providing the highest quality care to musculoskeletal injury patients is our primary concern. And, for almost 30 years, Concentra has been recognized as an expert in getting patients back to work ... back to life.
As a Concentra patient, your treatment by an experienced therapist includes a complete evaluation to determine the cause of your injury. At your physical therapy appointment, your therapist will create a customized treatment plan, including a home exercise program, which will speed recovery and provide ways to prevent reinjury.
Our physical therapy program treats:
- Trauma-related injuries
- Repetitive use and over-exertion injuries, including those affecting wrist, back, shoulder, knees, and ankles
- Orthopedic and hand/upper-extremity injuries
- Pain and functional limitations caused by medical or chronic injuries
Our physical therapy practice does not serve the following types of patients:
- Geriatric patients
- Stroke victims
- *Pediatric patients (Under the age of 12)
*Pediatric therapy services available in select markets
The benefits of Concentra Physical Therapy
- Our expert physical therapists: Expertise and professionalism define Concentra's team of rehabilitative therapists, each averaging 10 years of hands-on, practical therapy experience. Many also hold advanced qualifications and receive training in specialized areas.
- Hands-on approach: Concentra's therapists use evidence based hands-on methods and practical tools to treat a full range of musculoskeletal injuries, pain, and functional limitations. Our therapists use a hands-on approach to help guide you through a physical therapy program that is customized for your particular condition. We also will provide a tailored home exercise program that can be accessed online to help facilitate your rehabilitation goals.
- Convenient locations: We provide therapy services from more than 320 Concentra Medical Centers across the country.
- Ability to quickly set appointments: We can reduce the time needed to schedule appointments and verify insurance through our convenient centralized scheduling group. Concentra's referral coordinators will help you schedule an appointment with a therapist, usually less than 48 hours after you visit a physician and receive a referral.
- Our acceptance of most major insurance companies and PPO networks: Concentra Physical Therapy continues to join additional health insurance plan networks. Contact your local Concentra center for the most up-to-date list of plans accepted.