Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Clinical Manager
Scope of Services: Our traditional Concentra centers provide a full spectrum of workplace health services, to ensure America’s workforce stays healthy and safe throughout their careers.
Core offerings include preventive care, such as pre-employment fitness for duty exams, maintenance physicals, surveillance testing, immunizations & travel health services. We also offer exceptional injury care solutions for non-life-threatening injuries sustained at work.
Our centers are complemented with OnSite Physical Therapy to assist with helping our patients restore function and mobility, as well as an Orthopedic specialist team for additional support.
We offer full Urgent Care services to the community, treating patients ages 2 and up for minor acute needs. Note: Urgent Care unrelated to the workplace is a small percentage of daily patient visits; averaging < 5% of total visits in most locations. Currently, (December 2021), we are not accepting sick visits presenting with COVID-like symptoms, but this is subject to change in the future.
With 522 locations nationwide, we provide care for America’s workforce in 44 states.
Patient Care / Clinical Outcomes
- Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care, leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient experience.
- Creates a professional and collaborative working environment with full colleague participation that promotes teamwork, quality, exceptional outcomes, and patient safety.
- Masters use of clinical systems to ensure efficiency, excellent supportive documentation, appropriate and optimal coding levels, charge capture, and follow-through on all patient care.
- Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/WC Regulations.
- Calls and communicates to employers on all new injuries and other significant clinical changes.
- Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for all center colleagues.
- Active and unrestricted license
- Graduate of an accredited PA or FNP program of an accredited university
- Board Certification
- Required certifications (prior to start date, if not already certified)
- FMCSA NRCME (we provide this CME to colleagues)
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- Must be eligible to treat patients ages 2 and older
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off /Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or medical or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Concentra complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
View all locations: www.concentra.com/locations