Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Clinical Manager

Job Id
180573
Job Location
New Berlin, WI
Employment Type
Full Time Regular
Industry
Health Care
Concentra
20211119T124721Z
Overview

 

More time for your patients and more time for you. It’s time to learn more about careers at Concentra.

At Concentra, our clinicians spend 90% of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining 10% focused on recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management. This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.

Our Center Managers are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America’s workforce.

 

Read More
Responsibilities

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

As a Clinical Manager/Physician Assistant you will:

  • Provide primary medical direction and coordination of professional healthcare services in a clinical setting
  • Participate in managing the center’s medical treatment activities and coordinating center activities with those of other centers
  • Partner to create an environment of clear responsibility, authority, autonomy, and accountability that energizes and encourages staff to perform at their personal best
  • Mentor back-office staff to enhance existing competencies and develop new ones through education and training opportunities, while demonstrating patience, skill, and the ability to help others succeed
Read More
Qualifications

EDUCATION/CREDENTIALS

  • Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
  • Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program - OR - Graduate of an accredited PA program or an accredited university
  • Procedural skill are a plus
  • Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine
Read More
Benefits

WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:

  • Clinic environment

BENEFITS SUMMARY:

  • Medical Malpractice Coverage
  • CME Allowance/Time
  • 401(k) with Employer Match
  • Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
  • Life Insurance/Disability
  • Sick Leave/Vacation/Holidays/Personal Days
  • Colleague Referral Bonus Program  
  • Live Healthy Incentives

If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!

This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.

Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans

Read More

Talk to a Recruiter

Lexi Karner
Phone: 3039312379