Physician Medical Director Kenosha, WI
Concentra is currently seeking a Physician Center Medical Director to oversee our center in Kenosha, WI! In this role we are looking for experience with Occupational Medicine and/or Urgent Care, OR interest in making a career move to Occupational Medicine. We have a very robust training program along with excellent leadership support in the market. The position offers great life/work balance with a company in a collegial work environment!
At Concentra, our Physician Center Medical Director spend 90% of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining 10% focused on recruiting, business metrics, patient/client happiness and center management. This role offers an opportunity for physicians to blend their love of patient care with their management skills, working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
Our Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the health of America’s workforce.
Center Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm | 5 day/week set schedule
Center Location: 6302 75th St. Kenosha, WI 53142
Sign on Bonus*
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Build an appropriate treatment environment throughout center that follows State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Procedural experience is required
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare
- Guaranteed salary, yearly director stipend and incentive bonus program
- Generous bonus!
- Generous PTO, 6 paid holidays, CME days & CME Allowance
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Full Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation Assistance
If you’re ready for a fresh start, consider Concentra!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans