Physician Clinic Medical Director Tukwila, WA Full Time
What can you expect when you build your career with the leader in workplace health? More time to focus on your patients – we dramatically reduce paperwork and administrative tasks. More time to enjoy your life – no rounds, weekends or holidays. And more opportunities to advance in your career – we share success with the people who help create it. That’s the career reality that you’ll discover at Concentra. And yes, there’s more.
Clinical Medical Director
This is your chance to lead the physicians and center staff who are leading workplace health into the future. As a Clinical Medical Director, you’ll have the unique opportunity to manage all aspects of center operations, balancing the dynamics of patient care with strong business leadership. It’s a leadership philosophy that focuses on the development of our people to increase performance and retention, while ensuring optimal execution of our clinical playbook. You’ll also enjoy all of the career advantages you would expect from the national leader including work/life balance that actually works.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Medical degree from accredited university
- Board Certification in Primary care or Emergency Medicine
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred
- ACLS Certified preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of directly applicable experience preferred
- More time practicing medicine – real support, less paperwork, no scheduling
- Medical leadership career path – training, collaboration, influence best practices
- Practice end-to-end care – low acuity cases
- Proven processes - integrated approach to improving health outcomes
- A schedule that gives you free time – your holidays and weekends are yours
Ready to build your career with the industry leader? We’re ready to talk about what’s next. Apply now and find out what Concentra can do for you!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled