Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching back office staff, and more. At Concentra, you can directly and positively affect change every day in patients’ lives. You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive again. Join Concentra to flourish as an Advance Practice Provider.
Monday - Friday
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation in Allscripts Touchworks EMR.
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
- Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Calls client (employer) representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
- In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
- Washington medical license
- Graduation from an accredited Family Nurse Practitioner program - OR - Graduate of an accredited PA program or an accredited university
- Preferred experience in occupational medicine, urgent care, emergency medicine or sports medicine
- FMCSA NRCME required prior to start date (we provide this CME to colleagues not yet certified)
- Active DEA
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Compensation Plan inclusive of 3 components:
- Guaranteed Base Salary
- Monthly RVU Bonus Opportunity
- Quarterly Quality Incentive Bonus Opportunity
- Medical Malpractice Coverage- Claims based with tail provided
- Annual CME allowance and CME Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Employer Match; Roth Options Available
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Concentra Perks At Work
- Blue 365 benefits: discounts with most Fortune 500 goods and services including tuition discounts for preschool/daycare/private academies, etc
- Relocation Assistance
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
- This position is eligible to earn a base compensation rate in the range of $128,276 to $166,742 annually depending on job-related factors as permitted by applicable law, such as level of experience, geographic location where the work is performed, and/or seniority.