Physical Therapist Associate Director Outpatient Orthopedics
Concentra is seeking a full time associate director of therapy operations. Our colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Builds clinical teams focused on service delivery, driving key business metrics, clinician support and growing core business. Also responsible for implementation of strategy and maintaining internal and external relationships across the markets. Ensures superb patient care, satisfaction, and employer experience. Accountable for therapy management of all sites (centers and onsites) within area of responsibility.
- Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care, leading by example, and demonstrating an exceptional patient experience.
- Whether functioning in the capacity of CTD at a specific location, or in the capacity of the Market Float, will assume the Role and Responsibilities of the CTD.
- Consistently demonstrates all components of the Physical Therapy Guidebook and the Perfect PT visit.
- Identifies and communicates to DTO opportunities to improve clinical quality, workflows and safety at the center and market levels.
- Drives patient and client experience and satisfaction metrics.
- Practices the Perfect PT visit/service delivery and leads by example.
- Works with DTO and medical to identify clinical improvement opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with operations to ensure appropriate support work flows that foster a caring environment for treatment.
- Maintains and leverages relationships with employers, payers, referral sources, networks, and local communities to drive market growth, and responds to requests within 24 hours.
- Mentors and trains future clinical leaders while treating.
- Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism, patient and colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement and reward and recognition.
- Assists with or leads clinical meetings for DTO as needed.
- Understands center financial drivers and outcomes in order to achieve annual business plan.
- Assists DTO, ADO and EA to make staffing adjustments to unforeseen coverage needs.
- Direct reports: Varies
- Budget responsibility: Yes
- Licensure requirements of jurisdiction.
- Three years of clinical experience without occupational health background or two years with occupational health background
- Demonstrated clinical knowledge of physical/occupational therapy services
- Demonstrated dedication to Concentra’s philosophy of therapy in occupational medicine
- Demonstrated interest in the leadership of therapy staff
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and administrative abilities to the job responsibilities as described
- Demonstrated strong communication skills and the ability to exercise proper judgment, make decisions, and motivate employees
Working conditions/physical demands
- Clinical environment
- Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends
- Our robust time off program includes PTO, Holidays, CME, & Extended Illness Days
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans