Physician Recruiter Seattle, WA Remote
As a Concentra clinical recruiter on the forefront of providing an excellent applicant and candidate experience, as well as ensuring we have quality clinicians providing best-in-class care to our patients, you will be responsible for collaborating and work side by side with the hiring managers to attract, hire and retain the best employees, while growing a proven pipeline (i.e., PRN, part-time, full-time/direct hire, etc.).
- Partner with Hiring Managers to create and review job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements (i.e., education, experience, technical competencies, travel and/or relocation requirements).
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Actively engages in educational partnerships and/or professional organizations related to the clinical positions of Radiology, Therapy, Nursing, etc., in order to develop a talent pipeline of students and alumni.
- Source, Recruit, and Pre-screen candidates for a variety of skill sets and multiple positions to include contract, contract to perm and permanent placement opportunities.
- Assess candidates to determine whether their capabilities match job requirements.
- Determine job offer details, prepare, and extend new hire offers.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
- Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
- Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports to Recruiting Lead.
- Monitor/audit job requisition and candidate files and track applicant flow.
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers, and candidates.
- Actively participates and contributes to process improvement strategies and projects within the Recruiting Team as well as the Human Resources Team.
- Other duties as assigned. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent education and/or experience.
- In lieu of an undergraduate degree, the ratio is 1:1 meaning one year of college equals one year of work experience and vice versa
- Customarily has at least five or more years of experience in clinical recruiting. Specifically, experience with Radiology, Therapy, Nursing, or other in demand clinical roles strongly preferred.
- Actively engages in educational partnerships and/or professional organizations related to the clinical positions of Radiology, Therapy, Nursing, etc., to develop a talent pipeline of students and alumni.
- Experience working for a multi-specialty practice, hospital setting or Locum Tenens/placement firm recruiting, preferred
- The position requires an employee to travel to carry out the business of the company, as such access to and/or reliable transportation is required. The employee will adhere to the company’s Motor Vehicle Safety Policy and may be reimbursed (e.g., mileage) in accordance with company policies.
- Experience recruiting in all 50 states, preferred
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
- Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized, detail oriented and has the capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively provide valuable and timely customer service to candidates, hiring managers and senior level management.
- Understanding of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc.)
- General Human Resources knowledge and understanding of common recruiting metrics
- Work is performed in an office and field environment; the ability to work from home in a dedicated workspace with access to consistent high-speed internet
- Moderate travel (may include overnight) up to 20 - 30%
- Involves frequent telephone and in-person contact with clients, staff, vendors, consultants, and Management. Requires the ability to work in a demanding environment, to work a flexible schedule and to effectively resolve conflicts as they arise.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, walk, and stand. Occasional lifting to 20 pounds. Corrected or normal vision is required in the performance of tasks inherent to office work. Requires moderate typing skills and manual dexterity to operate a keyboard, calculator, telephone, copier, and such other office equipment as necessary. It is necessary to view and type on computer screens for variable periods of time.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled