Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care CBOC services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics. We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veterans healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover first-rate teammates to join our group.
We offer a M-F schedule and our clinics are open from 8-5. There is no call, no evening or weekend work, and we observe paid federal holidays. We offer a rewarding culture of caring and service.
Additional Benefits include:
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Competitive Wages
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
As an LPN/LVN with Valor Healthcare you will enjoy the privilege of providing healthcare of the highest quality to America’s Veterans as part of a Patient Aligned Care Team and will have an active role in developing and implementing a patient care plan.
- Performs nursing assessments and preventive health services.
- Take vital signs including pain assessment
- Administer medications and operate diagnostic equipment
- Prepare treatment rooms
- Collect and prepare lab specimens as directed by provider
- Performs point of care testing as directed by provider
- Active in routine patient education
- Answers and returns patient telephone calls, messages and alerts
- Completes all clinical reminders to keep each patient up to date in the system
- 1 year of Primary Care and/or Chronic Disease management experience
- Current and active State Nursing License
- Current certification in BLS
- Strong computer skills, including EMR experience
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.