Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics. We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veteran’s healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover first-rate colleagues to join our group.
As an LCSW with Valor Healthcare you'll have the opportunity to serve our nation's Veterans with the same high level of care they have shown while serving our country. You will be responsible for developing program content, as well as organizing and leading activities planned to enhance social development of individual members and accomplishment of group goals.
- Office hours are 8 to 5, weekdays only.
- Interviews individual members to assess social and emotional capabilities and plans group composition in relation to personal and social compatibility of members.
- Selects program appropriate to group goals, level of development, needs, capacities, and interests of group members.
- Conducts individual counseling/therapy
- Conducts group therapy (i.e., PTSD groups; weight management; smoking cessation; grieving; and personal interactions)
- Conducts marriage counseling.
- Involves members in planning and assuming responsibility for activities.
- Helps members through group experience to develop attitudes and social skills for improved family relations and community responsibility
- Refers members, when indicated, to community resources and other organizations
- Master's degree, or higher, in Social Work from a program registered by the Department of Education is required.
- LCSW licensure in State where clinic is located.
- Minimum of 1-3 years' post-master direct counseling experience.
- Training & Experience must be in the clinical specialty areas dealing with adult patients.
- Proven mastery of advanced sociological, psychological, and mental health care related interventions and issues.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!