Are you passionate about engaging a population of people in their workplace and getting them excited about their personal health?
Are you skilled at injury prevention and evaluation, emergency/first aid treatment, physical conditioning and rehabilitation assistance, health education and coaching, and worksite health promotion and marketing activities?
Concentra has an exciting and unique opportunity, and we are seeking to hire a skilled, confident and engaging Certified Athletic Trainer who will work at our onsite medical facility. This is a highly visible and well respected employer in the community and nationwide.
- The goal of the position is to plan, coordinate and supervise all components of a worksite injury prevention and health improvement program for our client's employees.
- Previous experience with health improvement programs and ergonomics is a plus!
- Onsite health offers many advantages including the opportunity to develop strong relationships with the employees and to coach them to live healthier lives.
- You will work directly with our client's Health and Safety Leader to create a healthier and safer workforce.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide program coordination and support of health improvement and screening activities, including planning and scheduling work injury assessments, implementing injury prevention programs, performing ergonomic assessments and coaching of job functions, coordinating and performing training programs and other work related ergonomic training for associates.
- Provide first aid care/emergency care and recommend treatment or referrals to a Medical facility, when necessary.
- Assist with safety initiative and regulatory compliance and communicate regularly with safety personnel regarding rehab and injury prevention activities.
- Create an environment of trust and caring, which allows workers to take responsibility to reduce or eliminate actions or behaviors under their control that contribute to injury and illness.
- Tracks outcomes, participant compliance, scheduling, utilization and referrals.
- Current national BOC certification as an Athletic Trainer and licensure/registration in the state of practice.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification – CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, BLS Healthcare Provider or equivalent.
- Qualifications include Bachelor's Degree.
- Knowledge of kinesiology or ergonomics assessments.
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS) Certification preferred
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Continuing Medical Education
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.