Are you passionate about engaging a population of people in their workplace and getting them excited about their personal health and well-being? Are you skilled at health promotion, education and coaching, and worksite health marketing activities? Concentra has an exciting and unique opportunity, and we are seeking to hire a skilled, confident, and engaging Health and Wellness Onsite Supervisor!
- The goal of the position is to plan, coordinate and supervise all components of a worksite injury prevention and health improvement program for our client's employees.
- Develop and deliver presentations based on outcomes of the program to promote the benefits of injury prevention and health and wellness to key internal stakeholders.
- Previous experience with health improvement programs and ergonomics is a plus!
- Onsite health offers many advantages including the opportunity to develop strong relationships with the employees and to coach them to live healthier lives.
- You will work directly with our client's Health and Safety Leader to create a healthier and safer workforce.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide program coordination and support of health improvement and screening activities, including planning and scheduling work injury assessments, implementing injury prevention programs, performing ergonomic assessments and coaching of job functions, coordinating and performing training programs and other work related ergonomic training for associates
- Market and promote injury prevention by developing necessary collateral to influence decision making.
- Coordinate with three field Certified Athletic Trainers providing these services, including the administration of staff development, training, and scheduling.
- Assist with safety initiative and regulatory compliance and communicate regularly with safety personnel regarding rehab and injury prevention activities.
- Develop programs that create an environment of trust and caring, which allows workers to take responsibility to reduce or eliminate actions or behaviors under their control that contribute to injury and illness.
- Track outcomes, participant compliance, scheduling, utilization and referrals.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification – CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, BLS Healthcare Provider or equivalent
- Prior experience in health and fitness setting
- Knowledge of kinesiology or biomechanics
- Leadership / management experience
- BOC & FMS Certifications preferred
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.