Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, Richmond, VA PRN
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Physician Assistant who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a PRN Physician Assistant, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Hone your skills with the chance to join medical expert panels, educate colleagues, and more. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment
- Minimal travel
- 2 clinics eligible for shifts: Richmond and Glen Allen
- Provide comprehensive Occupational Medicine Services
- Pre-employment and maintenance work-related physicals
- Work-related injury treatment
- Surveillance exams
- Provide Urgent Care services to patient of all ages
- Collaborate with On-Site Physical Therapy
- PRN - Shifts available on weekdays only; no weekends available; schedule 1-2 months in advance
Two to five years of experience in primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited PA or NP program of accredited university
- Board Certification
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled