Nurse Practitioner, Richmond, VA
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner who will provide comfort and care to patients when they need it most. As a Nurse Practitioner, you will be the go-to provider for examinations as you work one-on-one helping patients. The treatments you provide, based on the exam results you and your team review and interpret collaboratively, will make a huge impact on the wellbeing of your patients.
At Concentra, you are not only rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year, but you are also recognized as a key contributor within the company. Hone your skills with the chance to join medical expert panels, educate colleagues, and more. Whatever your career goals may be, Concentra will help you get there.
Concentra’s wide network of clinics ensure career growth opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment - 100% outpatient
- Occupational Medicine focused
- Stationary with Richmond South location
- Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
- No nights or weekends required
- Work alongside full time physician (Center Medical Director) and robust support staff
- OnSite Physical Therapy
- OnSite digital xray
- Utilize Allscripts Touchworks EMR
Two + years experience in occupational medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of an accredited PA or FNP program oF an accredited university
- Board Certification
- FMCSA NRCME certification required prior to start date
- DEA required prior to start date
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- As we are open to the public for Urgent Care, while this is a small percentage of overall visits:
- Colleagues must be able to treat patients ages 2 and older
- Clinician colleagues must be able to be successfully credentialed with all payers, including Medicare. Opting out or being excluded from Medicare or any other payor will not meet credentialing standards
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Live Healthy Incentives
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans