Nurse Practitioner OR Physician Assistant
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner
Our Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner colleagues are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians committed to exceptional patient care. Additionally, they facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment. This is an extraordinary opportunity for you to make a difference as you watch your care impact the health of America’s workforce.
NEW location - grand opening July 2023 in Norfolk - new state of the art medical center!
Monday - Friday
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies. Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model. Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift- Allscripts Touchworks EMR
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center
- Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
- In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
Experience in occupational medicine, urgent care, or an emergency medicine setting required
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited PA program of accredited university
- Board Certification
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- FMCSA NRCME required prior to start date (if not already certified, we provide this CME to all new colleagues)
- Virginia DEA and dispensing license required prior to start date
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation Assistance available upon request
- Concentra Perks At Work Colleague Discounts
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans