Radiologic Technologist PRN Waco, TX
Who we are:
Are you searching for work/life balance and are you passionate about having free evenings and weekends to spend time with family and friends? Are you impassioned about finding a quality place to work every single day? Are you excited for the chance to work with a company who values your opinion and maintains an upbeat, engaging, and refreshing atmosphere at each of our locations? Concentra Medical Center is recruiting a PRN Limited Scope Radiologic Technologist.
What we do:
We are the nation’s largest provider of workplace health services, and we proudly own and operate 500+ outpatient clinics across the United States, offering Occupational Medicine, Urgent Care, Physical Therapy and Advanced Specialist services. Our practice is responsible for treating one out of every five injuries sustained in the workplace. Our mission is to keep America’s workforce healthy, one patient at a time.
What can you expect when you build your career with the leader in workplace health? Time to focus on what you love and what makes you happy. We offer fantastic opportunities to advance your career – we want to share our success with the people who help build Concentra as a leader in workforce health. That’s the exciting reality you’ll discover at Concentra. Let Concentra celebrate your successes and accomplishments.
What you will do:
As a Concentra LMRT, you will perform radiology tests for diagnostic purposes as directed by our medical clinicians.
- Administers routine X-Ray exams
- Keeps logs for X-Rays sent out for referrals
- Assists in physical exams, assists physician in treatment of injured patients by giving injections, changing dressings, or removing sutures under the physicians or nurse’s directions
- Performs ancillary testing and tasks (including but not limited to vaccines and injections, phlebotomy, PFTs, audiogram testing and respirator fit testing) as ordered by treating clinicians
- Prepares patients for physical examinations, including taking vital signs and performing all required testing
- Performs drug and alcohol testing
Who you are:
- Graduate of accredited program for X-Ray technicians
- Licensed in accordance with state of jurisdiction
- Medical Assistant Certification/License in accordance to state requirements and applicable regulations of jurisdiction
- Limited Medical Radiologic Technologist Certificate (LMRT)
What you've done:
- Six months experience in radiology preferred, as well as clinical operations or medical office work
Will you take the next step today, and consider Concentra as your career destination. We urge you to tell us more about your skill set, your positive attitude, and why you feel Concentra should be your new home. We look forward to working with you very soon.