From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite
locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose:
to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the
highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We
do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by
o A healing focus
o A selfless heart
o A tireless resolve
The Referral Intake Coordinator is responsible for maintaining highquality work by preparing medical referral determinations received
from workers compensation payors and transferring them to the patient’s electronic medical record.
• Utilize the Right Fax Utility Tool to locate patient’s name; save inbound faxed referral determinations to local folder for location by scanning team.
• Locate and then scan saved determinations into patient’s chart via electronic medical record
• Identify and communicate irregularities with faxes when received
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Customarily has at least six months or more of data input experience
• Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency Initiative and Flexibility
• Ability to make decisions or solve problems by using logic to identify key facts, explore alternatives, and propose quality solutions
Concentra is a national health care company focused on improving the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time. Through our
affiliated clinicians, we provide occupational medicine, urgent care, primary care, physical therapy, and wellness services. Concentra also serves employers by providing a broad range of onsite health
services in worksite medical facilities.
• Outstanding customer service skills as well as the ability to deal with people in a manner which shows tact and professionalism
• The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
• Ability to perform sustained repetitive work
• Basic computer skills, including how to use Windows
• Moderate typing skills
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans