Physical Therapy Program Management Lead
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: Improving the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time. Our commitment is that every patient is treated the Concentra Way: quality clinical care and a positive customer experience from welcoming, respectful and skillful colleagues. We do this by putting all customers first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Physical Therapy PM Lead primary responsible is the oversight of all physical therapy referrals. This is accomplished by providing timely communication and partnering with the Centers, Central Business Office and Operational Leadership to identify and address issues that impact Physical Therapy referral Turnaround Time, Capture and Pre Authorization Adjustments. This position works closely with Center Operations colleagues, Center Leadership and Therapy Leadership to achieve a positive impact on the cost and quality of care rendered to the injured employee, in accordance with Concentra policies, procedures and applicable regulations.
Major activities involved in the work performed.
- Provides training and coaching to all Clinics
- Audits referrals worked by Clinics
- Provides daily report and feedback to leadership
- Generates and prioritizes daily Pending Referrals report and communicates to Stakeholders.
- Monitors Turnaround Time at the clinic level
- Escalates issues as necessary to leadership
- Provides Weekly Therapy Flash report
- Partners with Central Business Office and Operations to minimize pre authorization adjustments
- Monitors Opt-Outs for trends in Payer and Employer categories
- Reports directly to Physical Therapy Program Management Supervisor.
- Meeting established Service Level Agreements.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Referral Coordinator with Concentra or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Must display proper business etiquette and be skilled in the arts of diplomacy and tact
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to give direction and build positive morale
- Exemplary decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain productive business relationships
- Strategic and Root Cause Analysis Thinking
Working conditions/physical demands
- Office environment
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans