Referrals Supervisor Plano TX Full Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and onsite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: Improving the health of America’s workforce, one patient at a time. Our commitment is that every patient is treated the Concentra Way: quality clinical care and a positive customer experience from welcoming, respectful and skillful colleagues. We do this by putting all customers first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
The Referrals Supervisor maintains high standards for quality and an exceptional patient experience by actively monitoring and identifying ways to improve the teams’ results while creating a positive work environment. The ability to lead, inspire and engage colleagues is critical to exceed customer expectations in order to achieve a positive impact on the cost and quality of care rendered to the injured employee in accordance with Concentra’s policies, procedures and applicable regulations.
- Provides exceptional internal and external service by demonstrating welcoming, respectful and skillful behaviors.
- Ensures appropriate staffing levels are achieved to ensure resources are managed efficiently
- Ensure Colleagues understand the departments vision and strategy as well as their role in achieving it
- Provides ongoing coaching and feedback with the intention of enhancing the contributions, competencies and performance of colleagues in order to achieve daily and monthly departmental goals
- Analyzes and identifies the reason for variation in an individual’s performance in order to guarantee key outcome measures are met, while aiding in the removal of barriers to success.
- Monitors production metrics in order to hold colleagues accountable for meeting and exceeding expectations
- Builds positive relationships by maintaining proactive communication to ensure efficient, accurate and timely responses to internal/external customer needs
- Interviews and assists Manager with decisions on hiring of new colleagues. Responsible for new hire evaluations and annual reviews, both drafting and upon Managers approval, conducting the reviews.
- Ensures continuous improvement by constantly analyzing processes, procedures and operating practices; Suggests and implements change
- Uses proactive solution minded thinking to improve the team or processes with management approval.
- Communicates with all stakeholders, payers, employers and patients as appropriate
- Builds relationships with provider and payer communities
- Participates in quality assurance processes including but not limited to the audit program, case reviews and training sessions
- Assigned to 2 Regions
- Directly responsible for meeting departmental team goals and ensuring team’s accuracy with process requirements
- Reports to Referrals Manager
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Proficiency with scheduling / insurance verification software
- Minimum of 2 year experience as a Referral Coordinator and/or Lead Coordinator with Concentra or equivalent
- Previous Experience as a Team Lead or Supervisor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Must display proper business etiquette and be skilled in the arts of diplomacy and tact
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to give direction and build positive morale
- Exemplary decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain productive business relationships
- Strategic and Root Cause Analysis Thinking
Working conditions/physical demands
- Office environment
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management
Concentra's Data Protection Commitment
* Concentra is committed to protect patient data and to ensure privacy of personal and medical information.
* Every Concentra colleague has the responsibility to adhere to data protection principles.
* If a colleague's role includes handling or processing sensitive data, role-specific policies and requirements apply to ensure the protection of patient information.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled