Patient Service Specialist Houston TX Part Time
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
- A healing focus
- A selfless heart
- A tireless resolve
Successful candidates will be those who exemplify the welcoming, respectful & skillful behaviors that support our Company focus on excellence in health, wellness, customer service and a passion for lifestyle change.
Relying on instructions and pre-established guidelines, schedules appointments, responds to telephone inquiries, takes notes, and relieves supervisor of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail.
- Clerical, including filing/sorting medical records and requesting medical records from providers.
- Verifying insurance information and compensability with insurance adjusters.
- Maintaining fax verifications in compliance with TDI timing requirements.
- Assembling, archiving and storing exam charts.
- Answering the phone and checking voice messages.
- Scheduling, which requires a Spanish speaking individual.
- Texting and calling patients to remind them about their appointments.
- Composes and types routine correspondence using word processor or computer terminal.
- Files correspondence and other records.
- Answers telephone and gives information to callers or routes call to appropriate person and places outgoing calls.
- Greets visitors, ascertains nature of business, and conducts visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed matter.
- May arrange travel schedule and reservations.
- Must be Spanish Speaking.
- Familiar with PC word processing software such as Word.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good organization and detail-oriented skills.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good telephone etiquette.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Office environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
JOB RELEVENT EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience in field or related area.
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.