Registered Nurse Fort Worth, TX (Onsite for GE)
At Concentra, we maintain a healing focus, a selfless heart, and a tireless resolve.
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for an On-site Registered Nurse (RN) to promote health, prevent disease and help employees cope with industrial illnesses and injuries, as well as being an overall advocate and health educator for employees.
- This Onsite RN position for Concentra is at GE Manufacturing/Wabtec in North Fort Worth. This facility manufactures locomotives and the RN would work as part of a team to help with injury care, pre-employment, surveillance, and safety/wellness. You must be comfortable working independently in an acute environment, handling wound care and treatment.
Are you ready to make a real difference, helping to create the future of healthcare? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as an On-siteRegistered Nurse.
As an Onsite Registered Nurse you will:
- Observe, assess and record patients’ symptoms, reactions and progress
- Develop and manage nursing care plans, instruct patients and their families in proper care and help individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain their health
- Provide nursing and first aid services to employees and people who are ill or injured on our clients’ premises in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, procedures, and applicable regulations to achieve occupational health and safety services objectives
- Current RN license and CPR certification
- Previous occupational health experience is required
- Minimum of one year of experience in occupational health nursing
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Clinic environment within a workplace setting
- Hours contingent on business needs
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information requiring on going discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans