Occupational Health Nurse Manager RN Fort Worth, TX
As one of the largest and most rapidly expanding health care companies in the nation, we are looking for an Onsite Occupational Health Nurse Manager (RN) to triage and assess work-related injuries, perform nursing functions in accordance with physician orders, promote overall associate health, coordinate care with community providers, help associates return to work and daily life, and be an overall advocate and health educator for associates and their families. Eligible candidates will have previous Occupational Health and Nurse Manager or Supervisor experience. Are you ready to join a health care team and make a real difference to achieve occupational health and safety objectives for our client while helping to create the future of health care? We offer excellent benefits and a culture focused on well-being and ongoing success. Consider joining Concentra as an Onsite Occupational Health Nurse Manager.
As an Onsite Occupational Health Nurse Manager, you will:
- Perform nursing functions in supporting an onsite clinician in the treatment of occupational and urgent care medical issues
- Observe, assess and record patients’ symptoms, treatment, and progress to support return to work and daily life
- Develop and manage nursing care plans, instruct patients (and their families) in the proper care of work-related and personal injuries/illnesses
- Provide nursing and first aid services to associates and people who are ill or injured on our clients’ premises in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, procedures, and applicable regulations
- Support patients and their family members to improve and maintain their health
- Support the client’s health and safety objectives for the workplace population
- Assigns work responsibilities and work schedules, monitors work assignments, and evaluates staff performance.
- Coordinates orientation of new occupational health nurses and other health services personnel including opportunities for in-service education/staff development and continuing professional educations.
- Plans, develops, and promotes the necessary resources to operate the occupational health service.
- Current RN license and CPR/First Aid/AED certification
- Previous occupational health experience is required; COHN is preferred, but not required
- Onsite health care experience preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of occupational health nursing experience
- 2 years supervisor experience preferred
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
- Health care clinic within a large, face-paced, multiple shift, manufacturing work environment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled