Clinic Operations Director Registered Nurse Clinic Administrator Denton TX Full Time
Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004. Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics. We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veterans healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover first-rate teammates to join our group.
We offer a M-F schedule and our clinics are open from 8-5. There is no call, no evening or weekend work, and we observe paid federal holidays. We offer a rewarding culture of caring and service.
Additional Benefits include:
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Competitive Wages
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
As a Registered Nurse – Clinic Administrator with Valor Healthcare you will enjoy the privilege of providing healthcare of the highest quality to America’s Veterans as part of a Patient Aligned Care Team and will have an active role in developing and implementing a patient care plan as well as guiding the operational aspects of the CBOC.
- Manage day to day clinic operations, ensuring clinical quality expectations are met.
- Compliance oversight, including Office of Inspector General, Joint Commission, Environment of Care, lab compliance and other related items.
- Manage the clinic’s financial performance, and reviewing and managing clinic expenses.
- Take an active role in enrollment growth and retention.
- Assists practitioners with patient care and practices specialized nursing skills in patient assessment.
- Triage patients identifying acute patient needs and high acuity patients, identifying Veterans at risk for uncoordinated care and mobilizing a care team for optimal patient outcomes.
- Provide patient and family education focused on self-management, prevention, and wellness.
- Monitor discharge list and contact patients for follow up.
- Establish and maintain a warm, welcoming and professional atmosphere for our colleagues and veterans, ensuring needs and expectations are consistently met.
- 2 years of healthcare management experience. VA Experience Preferred
- Strong Leadership and Managerial experience
- Primary Care and/or Chronic Disease management experience
- Current and active TX or Compact Nursing License
- Current certification in BLS
- Strong computer skills, including EMR experience
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled