Physician Part-Time Telemedicine
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is seeking a telemedicine physician to work on a Part-Time basis (20 hours per week) for a virtual work environment. Your patients, as well as your medical and support team, will look to you for your excellent problem solving and clinical skills. As a Concentra Physician, you will be accountable for assessing patients and providing treatments while ensuring an exceptional and reassuring experience. The treatments you provide will make a tremendous difference in the lives of those who look to us for care and comfort.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard and in addition to patient care, every physician has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies.
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing
- Comply with State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations
- Access to appropriate internet connection speed as determined by the business
- Required: Active State Licensure in Texas, California, Florida, & North Carolina
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction, to include Texas, California, Florida & North Carolina
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Board Certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine Emergency Medicine or another related field
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred
- Required: 1-2 years of directly applicable experience in telemedicine, primary care, occupational medicine, emergency medicine or urgent care
- Many of our clinics offer working hours M-F, 8 to 5, no nights, no weekends, no holidays – along with 30+ days off a year.
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you’re ready for a fresh start, consider Concentra.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans