Inside Account Executive Addison TX Fulltime
Concentra debuted in the #3 spot of SBIs “10 Best Companies to Sell For In 2016.” Assessing sales effectiveness and strategic alignment, Concentra was recognized by SBI for the ability to improve the customer experience by matching the right customer to the right sales channel. With an astounding understanding of whom our ideal prospects are, how these prospects make purchasing decisions, and how much these accounts are likely to spend in the current fiscal year, our sales team eliminates wasted time on accounts that are unlikely to spend.
WHY YOU WANT TO SELL FOR CONCENTRA:
- Excellent sales training by sales professionals
- One on one regular sales effectiveness coaching throughout your Concentra career
- Fun role plays in groups to master skills
- A competitive and extremely motivating sales culture
- Top notch sales tools that help you move through the selling cycle successfully
The Inside Account Executive will contact existing Concentra customers to maximize their utilization of Concentra products and services. Using customer service, sales skills, and product expertise, the Inside Account Executive will influence customers and optimize business outcomes. This will include following the Concentra Best-in-Class sales process to telephonically provide solutions and product rates to customers. In this role, the Inside Account Executive will leverage customer knowledge and a creative approach to identify sales opportunities for continued customer growth. Ideal candidates will have sales and customer service experience, display the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive sales activity objectives, and drives for excellence with each interaction.
- Telephonic outreach to existing customer leads that are generated through analysis of existing customers’ utilization of Concentra’s services.
- Maintain strong knowledge of Concentra’s products and services, and leverages this knowledge through the selling and transaction completion processes.
- Use Concentra’s Best-in-Class value proposition to telephonically sell occupational health solutions to customers.
- Leverage industry knowledge to identify opportunities to maximize the customer’s use of Concentra’s products and services.
- Partners with the colleagues at Concentra’s medical centers nationwide to ensure successful delivery of service to customers.
- Records sales activities and customer interactions in Microsoft Dynamics (CRM).
- Frequent telephonic follow up to previously sold customers to ensure continued satisfaction and utilization of Concentra’s services.
- Successful set up of accounts within Concentra’s customer database in a way that results in accurate service delivery and smooth customer experiences.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Prior sales or customer service experience
- Experience in occupational health care or workers’ compensation industry is a bonus
- Experience with marketing and communications is a bonus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially telephonic communication
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and leverage it successfully throughout the sales process
- Ability to understand commission plans and execute sales documentation procedures to achieve sales quotas
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrated customer-focused approach, which includes courteous and respectful interactions with customers especially when handling customer complaints or objections
- Strategic thinking skills; critical thinking is a must to identify customer needs, revenue maximization opportunities, and customer solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive performance expectations
- Strong systems skills and comfortability with working with technology
- Solid work ethic and integrity with a desire to work with a high level of energy and be a Concentra brand advocate
Working conditions/physical demands
- Professional office environment
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
- Speaking on the phone for extended periods of time
- Must work well in fast-paced environment to meet aggressive performance expectations
If you’re looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, Apply Today!
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled