Customer Engagement Specialist
From our Dallas corporate headquarters to our clinics and worksite locations, Concentra colleagues remain focused on our driving purpose: to provide superb patient and employer experiences by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, caring manner. We do this by putting all customers (internal and external) first and by displaying:
o A healing focus
o A selfless heart
o A tireless resolve
The Customer Engagement Specialist (CES) will play a critical role in supporting the functions and needs of the Strategic Account Managers and Key Account Managers and their interactions with Concentra’s valued customers. In this role, the CES will process internal and customer requests to accurately update strategic/key account data and will partner with multiple disciplines to resolve customer issues. This role also includes regular telephonic interactions with an assigned book of customers with conversations focused on gaining customer insights and addressing customer needs. Using a keen attention to detail, an efficient work pace, and a customer-focused approach, the Customer Engagement Specialist will support the growth and retention of Concentra’s largest customers.
• Engage with strategic and key account managers—and their customers—to understand the customer’s business needs and develop customized solutions to address those needs.
• Reviews complex account data and practices critical thinking skills to uncover errors in account data that lead to service delivery problems and/or billing issues. Initiate updates to correct these errors in Concentra’s Centralized Customer Management (CCM) application.
• Ensure proper service delivery, reporting, and billing through correct account set up.
• Responsible for the quality of data on assigned accounts. Must consult the account manager and customer on recommended account setup to achieve internal standards and accomplish customer needs.
• Has thorough interactions with customers to gauge their satisfaction with Concentra and to fully understand customer complaints and concerns.
• Collaborate with multiple internal disciplines to identify and resolve the root cause of customer issues as they arise.
• Partner with the strategic/key account manager(s) to onboard customers and expand their use of Concentra services.
• Telephonically meet with assigned customers to conduct proactive account management responsibilities, customer onboarding activities, or initiate sales transactions.
• Leverage a strong understanding of the workers’ compensation ecosystem to assist the account manager and maximize the customer’s use of Concentra services.
• Identifies customers for upsell or revenue maximization opportunities and partners with the strategic/key account manager to develop an action plan to gain additional share of the customer’s business.
• Advise customers on Concentra processes, products, and outcomes.
• Records internal requests and customer conversations in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Is an active participant in the strategic/key account manager’s annual account planning, which requires providing feedback on customer insights, knowledge of industry trends, and an awareness of enterprise goals.
• Partners with Sales Operations and National Sales leadership to maintain accurate records of Concentra’s strategic and key customer book of business. As appropriate, providesfeedback on accounts to include or exclude from an account manager’s assigned book of
• Customer service or account management experience is preferred
• Ideal candidates will have at least 1-3 years’ experience using customer data applications or CRM platforms
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• Exceptional interpersonal skills which should include professionalism, impartiality, professional polish, and flexibility in thinking
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive performance expectations
• Strong systems skills and comfortability with working with technology, customer data applications, and Excel
• Excellent organization and time management skills, with the ability to move between diverse tasks
• Demonstrated customer-focused approach, which includes courteous and respectful interactions with customers especially when handling customer complaints or objections
• Solid work ethic and integrity with a desire to work with a high level of energy and encourage others to do the same
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Professional office environment
• Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time
• Speaking on the phone for extended periods of time
• Must work well in fast-paced environment to meet aggressive performance expectations
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.